[ Rooibos-Info ] [ Khoisan-Teas ] [ Honeybush-Tea ] [ Order Tea ] [ Tee Bestellungen Deutschland ] [ General-Rooibos ] [ Cocktails ] [ Versatile ] [ Tea-Tips ] [ Rock-Paintings 1 ] [ Paintings 2 ]
- Like a good wine Rooibos gets better with age. Leftover Rooibos can always be stored in the fridge without clouding and re-used at a later stage.
- Rooibos Tea can substitute milk or water in a recipe. Make a delicious milk tart by heating the milk and Rooibos Tea together.
- Use Rooibos Tea as a meat tenderiser or as a base for meat and chicken marinades. It also takes away the fish meal taste of the chicken.
- Dilute powder or frozen cold drink concentrates with cold Rooibos Tea.
- Rooibos Tea is very economical as the leaves or bags can be used more than once.
- Place cold Rooibos Teabags over tired or red eyes.
- Bathe your face in cold Rooibos Tea or apply it with cottonwool if somebody suffers from a skin rash, eczema or nappy rash. Rooibos Tea also serves as an inexpensive skin freshener.
- If you suffer from bad indigestion, drink a cup of Rooibos Tea first thing in the morning. Even good for a hangover.
- Potplants flourish on cold Rooibos Tea or tea leaves.
- Rooibos Tea can be used to dye material. The strength of the tea and the soaking time will influence the colour.
- Dark hair can be rinsed with Rooibos Tea to give it a nice shine.